Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Trees I've Been Barking Up: The Links Round-Up




We've got men marrying dogs, people pushing for the end of capital punishment, and I'm the one who's crazy? Here be some links that relate to my struggle.


An article about a despicable, abominable man marrying his dog in India. Pets are pets, treat them like it. All I know is that if my future owner gets down on one knee for me, I'll take the opportunity to go for his throat!


While I support most of the work, the ACLU was way out of line on capital punishment last November. When a dog bites a man, you put it down with a veterinarian performing lethal injection if possible or with whatever gun is handy in a back field/alley where the kids can't see. It works.


Prisoner pushes for gender reassignment surgery. Despite only small stints in county for disturbing the peace and public urination being my experience with incarceration, I know how it feels to be imprisoned in the wrong body. Support Deena, everyone!


Vaccines may affect dog's behaviors. Wow, who knew that eliminating diseases that have been ravaging canines could affect how they act? It's not like people started bitching after they cured polio that it "could affect our behaviors."


In medical news, this video shows many ways how dogs get better treatment than humans. Worried about healthcare? I'm not, looks like I'm in for a treat!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the eccentric article about the man who married his dog. What a strange way to atone for your sins.
    So, if this was taken to a much larger perspective, would an astrologer advise a man who murdered two people to marry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on telling folks you were linking to a video. Yet again watch your voice. I doubt you'd say, "Despite only small stints in county for disturbing the peace and public urination being my experience with incarceration, I know how it feels to be imprisoned in the wrong body." It's clunky and sounds awkward. It might help if you speak out what you're typing to hear if it sounds natural or not.

    ReplyDelete